12.06.2009

the child will definitely salivate.

Let's suppose that a child who has been conditioned to fear doctors now takes a tour of a science laboratory and sees someone in a white lab coat. What do you think would happen?
  • The child will want a lab coat too
  • The child will become afraid
  • The child will salivate
The legitimacy of my psychology curriculum never fails to astound me.
The best part is that if you click a wrong answer, a little box comes up and explains to you why you're wrong. I clicked the third option, and the box said, "You are obsessed with Pavlov's experiments!"
Excuse me, I'm obsessed? Who wrote this online exercise anyway?

I'm sick. I've been popping cough drops like bubble wrap.
I'm not sure whether that last sentence made sense.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: