12.07.2009

'i got rejected because my application was sexually inappropriate'

  • If I could take anyone in the world to lunch, it would be _______________.
This is a question from a college supplement I'm filling out right now.
My answer: Catullus.
What I want to write but won't: Catullus, because it would be sexy.

I have trouble taking college seriously these days. I've accepted the notion that I probably won't get into mystery college x, but applying to the other seven (or eight... I'm ashamed of myself. I really am trying to get rid of one though) seems like so much less of a big deal.

The headache won't go away. I'd really like to go to bed now. But I know I won't. I'll spend about an hour listening to music and reading Sex and the Ivy, and then I'll do my english homework, and then I'll take a shower. And then suddenly it'll be eleven and at that point I'll decide to go to sleep, and I'll get a solid eight hours, and it won't be enough.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: