12.08.2009

crowdsourcing my college applications

Hey there, blogworld. I have a favor to ask you.
I'm trying to fill out college supplements.
Unfortunately, as soon as they ask me a question about myself, I become the most boring person on the planet and cannot think of a vaguely interesting answer.
Want to help me remember what I'm like?

The questions I really need inspiration for (that I think y'all might be able to help with)
What are three important-but-not-immediately-obvious things about me?
Also, do I take risks? Ever?
Are there five words (probably adjectives, just saying) that describe me?

I don't know the answers to these questions!

I would laugh pretty hard if some college application reader found my blog and realized all of my essays were based on the comments on this post.

Please! Comment! Help me get into college!

In other news, I had a dream last night that I got deferred from mystery college x. I woke up feel like like "okay, at least I know now," and then realized that no, I didn't know, I had almost a week to be tortured by uncertainty!

I am definitely not losing my mind.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Daphna said...

Words to describe you:
Vivacious, Creative, Unabashed, Outrageous, Provocative (in the non-sexual way i mean..but both do apply), Intellectual, Passionate, Enthusiastic, Sunny/Optimistic, Exciting, Engaging, Delightful, Charming, Lighthearted..i can think of more if these are remotely helpful.

Do you take risks?
YES. i don't think it would be good to go into great detail, but hair physics? nestle men? moving across oceans? hair dying? very much yes.