12.10.2009

hamlet sex joke

Did I mention David is in the market for a new citizenship? I assume it has nothing to do with a dislike of America and everything to do with some weird new form of rebelling against one's parents.
Sometimes, the normal forms of rebellion just won't do. And that's when you start searching "retardedly easy citizenship" on Google.
Literally.
David
i have almost decided on my second country
clara
what country?
country matters?
HAMLET SEX JOKE
okay continue
David
please blog that
So the other day, in German class, I had the hiccups. Aksil told me that if I took seven sips of water they would go away. Isn't it funny how every culture has a different hiccup-extermination method?
Anyway, I went into the bathroom to cup some water into my hands and drink it. But I decided I would try to combine Aksil's seven-sips method with my drinking-upside-down method, which, when you do not have a cup, requires you to hold water in your mouth while you bend over as far as you can, and then allow yourself to swallow it once you are (im)properly oriented.

I'm on 'sip' (they were more like mini gulps) number five when Shiraz walks into the very small bathroom to see me standing bent over with my cheeks puffed out. And she starts cracking up, and I start cracking up, but she really scared me at first because I didn't notice her right away.
Then my hiccups went away. It was either the seven sips (which I never finished), the upside-down drinking, or being surprised.
Probably the surprise. That's the first time I've been successful with that method, mostly because you can't ask someone to help you. And if they have the idea on their own, I can usually see it in their eyes.

Me: I have the hiccups! Damn it!
Person: Do you now? Hmmmmmmm.....
Me: OH GOD DON'T DO ANYTHING DRASTIC.

That's a hypothetical real conversation. I'm pretty sure it's happened at least once.

Speaking of being caught doing strange things...
I have become the crazy dancing girl of the Ostring 5 tram stop at Zytglogge.
You know how people tend to bounce around when they're cold? To produce body heat? And you know how when people are listening to music, their body movements tend to sync with the music? And you know how after a long day when you're standing on a street corner, sometimes you just want to dance?
Clara+headphones+cold weather=infamy. I'm sure of it.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: