12.15.2009

things that are confusing but also cool

  • Most people
  • Dramatic life events
  • After the dramatic life events, thinking, "Hm, how shall I deal with this in the media?" (the blog, of course, according to my inflated sense of self, is 'the media')
  • The games that guys play in the student lounge
  • Weird coincidences surrounding cold benches and things being one day off from a very cold two year cold bench anniversary
  • Aksil's mad guitar skillz (skills is only spelled with a 'z' when preceded by the word 'mad' in Clara's world)
  • The mood-elevating effects of christmas lights
  • Music
Clemens: (sung) The light and the air, they had sexytime, twice
He was strumming a guitar at the time as well. Like I said, this kid is a supremely talented lyricist.

It is really cold out today. Like, 24ish (I just calculated into fahrenheit just for you guys who can't deal with the metric system). And of course today I have to wear my pants that are, according to my mother who definitely knows this better than I do, "a summer fabric."
Revelation: I do stupid things. Frequently.
Oh well.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: