12.12.2009

it's christmastime!

I'm not a huge fan of religion.
However, I am a huge fan of Christmas.
Eggnog lattes, little lights, and christmas music, please. There are less than two weeks until my favorite holiday, so I'm getting pumped.

This is Clemens, in the student lounge, covered in Christmas lights that I bought at Coop the other day. He was our christmas tree for about two minutes. The lights now hang over the computers. It's very festive, and I'm a huge fan.

Sufjan Stevens has a song called "Come on! Let's Boogey to the Elf Dance!" and I think everyone needs to know about it. Also, Lady GaGa has an incredibly sexual christmas song called "Christmas Tree"

light me up, put me on top
let's fa la la la la la la la
the only place you'll want to be
is underneath my christmas tree

Um, whoa.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: