12.04.2009

lgb: more than a metaphor

I slept in this morning. What a wonderful feeling.
Then I had coffee with my mom.

Mom: When you have kids they're going to be just like you, and you'll come complaining to me, and I'll say "You were just like that," and you'll be like "I was not! I was so good!"
Me: Nah, I'm not going to say that. That just makes you look like a tool in front of your kids. You did that. Like "Oh Mom, I was always so helpful!" What a joke.
Mom: I was helpful. And then I would flip her off behind her back. But she never knew that! You just have to get it out.

Now I'm at school, trying to summon the motivation to do work (or at least to do something productive). It's not coming.

Percy and Clemens are starting a rap group called LGB which stands for Lyrical Gangbang. Classy, right?

(rapped)
Percy: We are, we are
Clemens: Lyrical Gangbang
Percy: It's not just a metaphor. It's something more

You can tell they're talented because "metaphor" and "more" kind of rhyme.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: