12.24.2009

super busy with family and such

I'm on my dad's computer right now. I will admit, I sort of hate his keyboard a lot, so I'm going to keep this short.

We currently have eleven family members besides ourselves living in my house. It's always exciting.

Chilidog ate chocolate the other day and started acting like it was cocaine or something. He goes from zero to lunatic in about two minutes, if chocolate is involved. We took him to the vet and now he's fine, but his sugar high was sort of scary/hilarious while it lasted.

Last minute Christmas shopping is a blast and a half.

Picking up holgapics that I should have gotten developed months ago is always a fun and surprising experience.
New rule for Clara's photography: Portraits portraits portraits. Taking portraits is more interesting than taking random architecture shots, which was basically my modus operandi for the past while.

We ate fondue in the garage last night. I mean, they managed to turn the garage into like, a shrine to christmas, so it was a very classy festive event. All I have to say about that is, melty cheese is wonderful.
I sure do love melty cheese.

For the Christians and non-religious-christmas-celebrators (such as myself) out there, happy Christmas Eve!

Love always,
Clara

No comments: