12.28.2009

oh stop compaining, aeneas

Katie [on The Aeneid]: It's like, I'm sorry your house burned down, but stop complaining and found Rome already.
David
you know what words make me upset?
Dalmatian, catsup
clara
hahahahahaha
David
how can i raise children in a world where words are spelled this way???
clara
out of curiosity, how should dalmatian be spelled?
David
DOW-MATION
Eleni was playing us some sitar music by Ravi Shankar. He's Norah Jones's father. How a person with such an interesting name could be the father of someone with such a boring name was a mystery. We looked him up on wikipedia. Norah's mother's name was Sue. Norah is a step up.
Nothing against people named Sue though.

Eleni: Do you mind if I change it to Greek music?
Katie: Yes I do. I have to listen to your sitar music. Right now.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: