12.05.2009

hoo hoo hoo

David's being a crazy wild child.
clara
stick it to the man
David
i know, i am a wild child
clara
crazy wild
David
next i will buy leather pants
clara
hahaha
David
i do not know what wild people do
but that sounds crazy enough to me
For some reason, the phrase "wild child" makes me think of Lindsay Lohan.
David
and dont worry, everyone has to abort a crush every once and awhile
...
i thought that was a good idea for a parody song
clara
what was?
David
crush abortion
maybe not haha
sample lyric:
"i aborted my feelings for you! hoo hoo hoo"
avril or mariah would sing it
The other day my mom literally said, "Clara, I read your blog. David is hilarious."
I was like, "Oh thanks mom. I'm glad you like my writing so much."

But... she's right.

Love always,
Clara

P.S. I'm trying out a new formatting for online conversations and this is it (indented, with the names bold). Just so you know why everything is weirdly capitalized. Real conversations in person remain the same.

No comments: