8.26.2008

At the movies

P8250002
Me, driving over. Don't worry, it was at a notoriously long red light.

P8250011
Being a creeper, waiting for the others to show up.


P8250014
Friends!


P8250015
Katie says: You know, after a certain point it will be a federal offense to keep taking pictures
I take one at the VERY LAST SECOND.


P8250009
Of course, when I stop into urban outfitters on my way out, I see a whole lomo shelf! Holga is on that shelf!
I was excited.

Lack of blogging today due to PSAT prep and sleep eating most of my time.
i leave for denver tomorrow. Woohoo!
I'll blog from there, I swear. I'll take pictures too.
On a picture note, I ordered new film for my dear Holga. 5 rolls of slide film to be cross processed, and 5 expired rolls because I hear it's interesting. I'm looking forward to it. Holga is too.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: