8.12.2008

Hey there

You know what's great? when your parents decide they don't really care that much what you're up to or if you ever come home. That's fun sometimes. Particularly on an island with a large gathering of your friends.

Anyways, I'm back on the precarious internet connection, waiting for someone to call me so we can go out and hit up the happenin' nantucket nightlife. I like it here.

I bought a kids' watch yesterday. I had had one (big and green with flowers), but it broke at camp. I'd bought it at the toystore that was basically my home when i was little. So yesterday I was walking around and I went to the pharmacy. And at the pharmacy, I found these cute little kid watches. I bought a green one with bumblebees and flowers. 
I am such a five year old, but I love it. Welcome to my life.

I am so sunburned. Note to self: Wear sunscreen on your back. Just because you don't want someone else to touch you, that doesn't mean it's worth the possible skin cancer. Deal with it clara. 

There are so many songs I've heard here on other people's ipods that I want to download, but don't know the names of, and don't remember enough to look it up. How incredibly frustrating is that?
Oh well.
Life goes on.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: