8.05.2008

Awake again

All dressed up with nowhere to go. At least for another twenty minutes.
The wonderful parents have decided they're too busy to take me to work. Or let me rephrase that. They were always too busy to take me to work, but usually they're not too busy to take me to my train. Not today. I'm taking a cab.
I'm up in my room listening to Katy Perry and wondering who just came in. Hold on.
It was the housekeeper. don't judge.
Anyways, I had the weirdest dream last night. I was talking to this guy about how the last Harry Potter book was like, 80 pages (too short) and I was telling him about my summer. He was blown away.
I think I've been envisioning that conversation too frequently, now that it's popping up in my dreams. Again with the sociopathy. 
Whatever :)

Love always,
Clara

No comments: