8.04.2008

Hardly Working

Here I am, at the office, supposedly reading something riveting about the FDA. I do like the FDA, or reading about it and all it's flaws when it comes to oncology drugs, but i don't have the necessary attention span.
Forgive me.
This internship has convinced me that I am not cut out for a standard desk job. I'll do something else with my time. Something more colorful.
It's cool, what i'm researching. But really, i could be stumbling upon the meaning of life over here and my only thought would be "Hey, do you think I could pretend to go to the bathroom to walk around?"
Call it wanderlust, call it restlessness, I'd rather explore the vast world of maryland in person than sit here much longer.
Can't... sit... still...
So I figured I'd let my mind do the wandering.
I guess it likes the exercise.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: