8.23.2008

Halloween

Yes, I'm thinking about it already. And yes, I just decided a moment ago what I'm going to be. And no, I won't tell you. Yet. I'm keeping it a secret for a bit.
Don't worry, you'll find out. In fact, you'll probably get pictures.
But in the process of browsing potential costume ideas (I look through the pre-made costumes for sale for the sake of inspiration, but I always put mine together myself), I was kind of alarmed. On the first page of "teen" costumes, I find:

Malice in Wonderland
Bride of Darkness
Graveyard Fairy
Tragedy Ann
Zombie Cheerleader

For real? Didn't we leave the goth thing behind a while ago? Most teenagers I know aren't actually like that. At all. And I know a lot of teenagers, being one and all.

Anyway, I haven't gotten to the best one.
Funky Punk Pre-teen Pirate
Really? Funky Punk Pirate for Pre-teens?
This never ceases to strike me as hilarious.
And don't even try to tell me this girl is pre-teen anyway.
The world is a weird place.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: