8.17.2008

I went crazy last night...

... on iTunes!
Ain't no party like an iTunes party.
It was late at night, i was exhausted, and I thought to myself "wow, HOW HAVE I EVER SURVIVED WITHOUT THESE 23 SONGS?"
My newest additions to the music collection:

Here it goes again - Ok Go
Jerk It out - Caesars
Stars - Switchfoot
Save Tonight - Eagle-Eye Cherry
Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz
Three Little Birds - Bob Marley
California - Phantom Planet
I'll be there for you - The Rembrandts
Time - Chantal Kreviazuk
A.M. Slow Golden Hit - Hotel Lights
Naked As We Came - Iron & Wine
Summer Skin - Death Cab for Cutie
So Sick - Ne-Yo
Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
Do You Realize? - The Flaming Lips
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham!
Modern Way - Kaiser Chiefs
Kids - MGMT
Soul Meets Body - Death Cab for Cutie
Better Together - Jack Johnson
Time to Pretend - MGMT
Paper Planes - M.I.A.
Just Dance - Lady GaGa

I had a freaky dream again last night. I'm having a lot of dreams recently. It was about the beginning of school, but it wasn't bad, because my teacher didn't show up and instead we played some kind of complicated game involving defining words and circles, and I tried to help someone on their painting of a sunset before I realized who the person was. Once I figured out whose painting it was, I felt kind of awkward about helping. There was also a painting that person did with american flags on it. Everyone was hanging out and talking about these paintings, so I did too, but I felt awkward for reasons I won't explain.

I don't know what that's supposed to mean. It might mean I'm going crazy. Or I should paint something. I'm awful at painting.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: