8.10.2008

Greetings from nantucket!

Quote of the day:
My mother- "If you have a slumber party and you sneak out, please take your cell phone"

Glad to know the parents trust me.

Sorry I've been kind of missing-in-action, but it turns out our rental house here doesn't have wi-fi. Which makes it hard to document every interesting thought i have, which is what I've gotten used to doing. Darn. Now I'm using the sporadic connection of the restaurant next door, so that works out I guess. Just forgive me if the posting is not as frequent as it has been.

Besides the general lack of internet connectivity, our house is sick. There's a basement apartment which I get completely to myself... mad cool. I love it.

I just went to the beach with a bunch of people here. Quite a nice beach, really. I liked it. Anyways, I got to hang out with Brisbane, the cutest puppy I've seen in a while. Good times. We're all hanging out again tomorrow, plus even more people. I like it here. 
Anyways, I've got to go. Internet connection is precarious.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: