8.13.2008

Weird dream

I woke up this morning with the weird sense that I had had a really good dream, and that something good was in the works. Not a bad feeling to wake up to. But I couldn't remember to save my life what the dream was about.
Until now. I remember now.
And now it's just making me wish that it could be real, and it's not, and I don't know if it'll ever be. 
Don't you hate it when you prefer your dreams to reality? I would give anything to make that happen, but I can't and it won't and it's torturing me. I keep thinking of it as if it were something that actually happened.

It really was a great dream.

Oh well. Reality's pretty great too, on the sunny beautiful island of Nantucket. I'm about to go out for breakfast in a moment. Life is good. Not quite as good as my dream, but really good.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: