8.29.2008

"That's why SHE called!"

Sorry for the lack of blogging yesterday. I was kind of mad busy what with GOING TO THE CONVENTION. Obama's speech was beyond amazing if you like that kind of thing.
Which I do.

Anyway, today Daphna is here. She is my wonderful friend from camp. Tomorrow we will be joined by another wonderful friend from camp. It's like a wonderful camp mini-party. We just spent a solid hour on the floor of my front hall with Grace, being random and weird. Hilights:

Daphna: You can make anything sound dirty if you say "I'll verb your noun". Like, "I'll paint your wall!" or "I'll fix YOUR chandelier"

Grace: This kind of feels good, having chains on me.

Everyone: We have a thread situation

Daphna: Get up off the floor.
Me: I can't.
Daphna: That's funny, usually you have no problem getting up

Me: [trying to tell a story about an epiphany on an airplane. Or, rather, getting OFF the airplane]
Me: So we were getting off, and...
Daphna: You were what?
Me: Well, we hadn't gotten off yet. We were ABOUT to get off.

My dog: OH MY GOD WHAT IS GOING ON? YOU'RE ON MY FLOOR!

Now we're delirious. Welcome to my life. Daph will be here until tuesday morning, so look forward to more of these ridiculous moments.
By the way i'll be uploading my convention pictures in the near future. I took a billion. Video too.
Oh, and John Legend and Will. I. Am. did a live-ish version of the 'yes we can' song last night. Be jealous. I took video.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: