8.06.2008

Vehicular drama

Not drama so much as frustration. I want a car. My parents (more dad than mom) have agreed to buy me one, because they are truly fantastic people. I very much appreciate this. 
But I am getting impatient with their indecision.
See, for a while, the plan was that they would buy me a subaru forester. It's a nice car, not too expensive, quite safe, just wonderful. 
So I was totally fine with that, had picked out a color and everything (it's actually like a dark teal green. it would match my eyes lol)
And then the other day my dad mentions that he'd rather go with a volvo, and he's thinking about an XC70 or V70 or something. Cool by me. Just decide!
So I really don't care either way. If you have an opinion or secret insider info on one of those (as in "don't get a forester; they spontaneously combust!"), let me know. Honestly, I know nothing about cars. And then at the same time I have almost no say in the matter, considering it makes my parents feel happier to call it the "third family car". Whatever. I'm a 16 year old girl. If it can get me to people's houses and I get to pick the color, I'm happy.
But all this waiting and mind changing is driving me crazy.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: