5.15.2009

I have a headache

Damn pollen.
I was in entirely too much nature today. I think the only solid time I spent inside was the AP latin exam and the spring play.

During the AP Latin exam, I wrote my final letter:
Dear College Board/ETS,
Hello again. Last night when I wasn't studying for this exam, I had an interesting conversation about Plato and the cave. It was quickly established that your institution operates completely and fully in the shadows.
But tomorrow may rain, so I'll follow the sun.
Sincerely,
Clara

The spring play was amazing. I love you guys.

Oh, then I went to McDonalds. I actually really hate McDonalds, but Sam made me feel guilty for pushing him out of coffee yesterday because I wanted to study latin (although I ended up having a conversation about Plato and the cave, which I just mentioned), so I went.
Sam made some rudeish comment about [redacted school] skanks, and how their school must not have a fitness program. He, I suppose, would describe these girls as 'corpulent'. Or, similar to a dirigible (or however it's spelled. It was a spring play term, and it means hot air balloon). Something like that.
Then I went home.

Funny that spellcheck doesn't recognize the word "skanks".

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I only just discovered you can comment on these things.

DON'T EAT AT MCDONALDS. STOP SUPPORTING THEIR DISGUSTING CORPORATE MANNERS. OMG I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS. IT'S BAD ENOUGH YOU SUPPORT COLOMBIAN ABUSING STARBUCKS.

I also recently discovered caps lock. :D