5.14.2009

Hamlet.

We're playing a Hamlet game. Last night I told Indraneel I was Hamlet.

Bam: Clara, Sam's new name is Samlet
Samlet: Stop calling me Samlet!

Me: Time is standing still! Shh! Shh! Silence...

I told Indraneel I was Hamlet because I was losing my mind.
Make that "am". I am losing my mind.

Here's Samlet:

This is my first guest post of many, in a new series named Samlet Says. Samlet says that work is highly overated, but also incredibly addictive, so we should all go into slacker rehab, and stop working. Not working is the only way to stimulate our lives, and thus the economy. Live above the influence!

That was Samlet. He should make his own blog.
Hamlet didn't hurt his mother.
Neither did I, because I'm Hamlet.
I hope everyone I know doesn't die or go crazy... That would suck.

Words words words.
I like shiny things.
Sam likes shiny things?

Love always,
Clara

No comments: