5.07.2009

So.

  1. I live for coffee. Greenberry's, specifically. I am such a fan.
  2. If you put milk in iced coffee you are a girl. Or sam. I'm a man.
  3. I should take Lily's advice and avoid falling off the earth. She is incredible.
  4. AP English was actually fun. I had not anticipated that.
  5. APUSH tomorrow will not be fun. This I know for sure. (If you know what I'm referencing you're awesome)
  6. I've had about seventeen nervous breakdowns in the past four days, and I am actually literally on the brink of madness.
  7. I really should get around to learning german.
  8. Walking to CVS never fails to stabilize me.
  9. Rain helps.
  10. I wrote a letter to the College Board on my 'scratch paper' today.
It read like this:
Dear College Board/ETS,
I will play your games, but know that some of my peers take them seriously. I would recommend you make it more clear that this is not a matter of life and death, but rather numbers and bubbles.

Real Conversations with coffee-
Sam: Claire, you're crazy. I don't even know you, but you're crazy.
Me: Actually, if you did know her, that might be an okay thing to say.

Me: So he made a mix CD and the first letter of every song spelled "MARGOPROM"
Claire: Margoprom?
Sam: It's supposed to be "Margo, prom?" not "MARGOPROM". That sounds like a transformer or something.
Sam: "I'll be back"

So that was funny.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: