5.24.2009

Old things.

This trend of nostalgia has to stop.
I was reading over old blog posts yesterday, in the scattered and varied old blogs. We also read a bit of katie's diary. She wrote a great poem which I am not allowed to post here. But it is about a trixster.

I wrote this in february of 2005:

2.19.05

Wow. It's been exactly a month. So much can happen in a month. Like the musical. Fun fun fun. 'I feel sick me too awful sick you said it too sick she coughed to do on me cough cough and spread it!' that didn't make sense. That's okay. Whatever.

Also, We won the basketball game last night 24-23 in overtime. I made a foul shot. I don't think I've ever made a shot in a game before. Yay! But I rolled my ankle and now it hurts. I actually ran into a girl and she was mad. It was a very emotional team. One girl had a nervous breakdown. Another allegedly 'broke her wrist' but then went back in and didn't miss a single foul shot. We had so many fouls. The wrist one looked anorexic. I may have made that up because she was on the other team and therefore evil, but I think it's true.

You know what's a good movie? The Day After Tomorrow. I love that movie. especially with the hot guy, Jake Gyllhaan or something like that. He was hot. The girl looks like my cousin Carly. My cousin Carly is the one in the a capella group that was in my first post. ahhhh my first post. For those of you that missed it, it's in archives.

My sister just brought me french toast. yum. I must leave you now, for the french toast is calling to me. It says 'klairah.... come eat me.... I smell goooood....' I told it I am on the internet and therefore my name is anonymous. Then it said 'hellooooo internet...' which was uncalledfor. I must scold my french toast. See you later.

Anonymous

So that was me in seventh grade. I'd like to think i'm different. But the way I write hasn't changed much. My 'voice', as the college man would say, is fairly stable. I'm still making musical references that don't make any sense at all, I'm still talking to inanimate objects, I am not a fan of playing sports, seeing as it tends to be a bad experience.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: