5.14.2009

I love Mr C.

Mr C: I'm going to let us have this day to work on the lab analysis.
Me: Mr C, you are a god among men.
Mr C: Actually, I am. Or a goddess, according to Hanna.

We're singing "Love is Little" in chorus. This strikes us as funny.
Tristan: Size doesn't matter.
Harris: It's about the motion in the ocean.
...
Mr R: The Shakers died out because they didn't believe in reproduction
Me: Because their love was little?!

Mr R: *lists things that the younger chorus did today that irritated him*
Mr R: Thank you for not taking off your shoes, whistling...
Tristan: I could take off my shirt if you want me to.
Me: I want you to.
Tristan: ... that was decisive.

Yazzy says- yay blog! clara is sexy.

I never told you about my chem letter! Or rather, the letter I wrote to the College Board/ETS during my AP Chem exam.

Dear College Board/ETS,
I hope this exam went well. Honestly, I can't care anymore. I hope you know apathy is the only thing keeping me sane right now. Fine scholarly folk as you are, I'm sure your goal is not to extinguish the spark of curiosity in the younger generations. I hope you see what you're doing.
Cordially,
Clara
Sam just tried to give me wings with a yardstick because he's an idiot.

Love always,
Clara

2 comments:

Katie said...

Clara- I felt that you should read this:
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Catullus_78

It manages to combine multiple themes of your blog post (when you read it you'll know what I'm talking about). Hopefully it's still up when you see it.

clara said...

OH MY GOD THIS IS WHY I TAKE LATIN.