5.15.2009

The last of the worst

Today is my last AP.
Thank jesus.

Yesterday I went to coffee with this intense intention (etymological connection? I don't know.) to study for latin, which I did for a little bit, and then Eleni and Claire and Lily and I got to talking about Plato and the cave.
And I started talking about my wonderful conversation with Alexandra about that which is real and that which is not real, seeing as so much of what we interact with on a daily basis (grades, numbers, systems, etc) are simply figments of our imaginations, and other people's imaginations too, thus making them real enough to be a bother.
So I mentioned that during the conversation I was barefoot in the grass, and that was real.
So we decided we needed to find some grass to put our toes in as well, and we went back to school.
Ended up in a field of buttercups.

Life is wonderful. Upon reading that, it looks like we were on acid or something.
Not the case.

After today life will be even more wonderful, because I will have 3 classes and 3 free blocks, plus lunch and chorus.
I'm beginning to tolerate the library in its weirdness. Just not during lunch. Never.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: