5.28.2009

This is actually Clara

Sam seems to think he's bringing 'freedom of the speech' to the internet.

He stole my seat. Curse the usurper's head!
He thinks he's "the Oliver Cromwell of the internet"

What a nutcase.

I'm trying to figure out my educational plans for the coming year. It is very complicated. 

Bam, Amelia, and Robin say that it's not Sam's place to blog here. They also say that a "samlet" is a young salmon. Which is pretty awesome.

I was talking to Tom yesterday and I kept making "brrrrr" noises like a telephone. brrrrrring! brrrrrring!
I realized I felt compelled to do this because it started as a sigh in my lungs, and then I made it silly before it came out. Tom described this as "benevolent despair"
Which reminded me of my general life philosophy, "optimistic nihilism".

I am a girl of paradoxes and conundrums.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: