5.12.2009

Sam and I are going to fight.

Sam: (calls Katie Clara)
Katie: You just called me Clara, by the way.
Sam: I'm sorry, it's because I like her better.
Me: I will fight you.
Sam: I will eat your face
Me: I will still fight you
Sam: You will be in my belly!
Me: I'll fight you, from there!

Math class is crazy.

Yar: Woooop! ... I'm sorry
Hanna: It wasn't Yar, it was the calculator. It's revenge for always calling it an autonomoton.

Shivani: Grier, your hair is... in the way.
Me: I was going to say 'pretty'
Mr H: Let's all take a moment to admire Grier's hair... Is that not what we were talking about? ... Okay.
Me: That was uncomfortable

Quote without context (and if anyone remembers who said it, tell me)
"Think about this in the realm of thought"

We're talking in physics now about light.
Mr C: Yellow under RGB?
People: Cyan! Green!
(We come to the consensus that the answer is Yellow)
Me: Are we really arguing about this? You have a yellow piece of paper under white light. What color is it?
Reilley: ... Cyan!

Mr C: We're going to talk about one more thing: Blue Sky, Red Sunset.
Chanel: That sounds like a bad romance novel.
(later)
Mr C: So why is that?
*Katie and I say things about angles and oxygen but we're both a little lost and BSing it*
Mr C: Yes. Angles and Oxygen. That's the second in the trilogy.

Shivani: I would love to live on the moon. Have a little house... and a puppy.
Me: I would love to have a puppy on them moon.
Shivani: It could bounce.

Anneka: (about pigs) There's this one at Reston Zoo that if you rub it's belly it goes on its back, it's so cute!
Drew: And then you get swine flu!

Quote without context: "Can I have one of those sticks of magic?"
I don't even know what the context for that was.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: