5.10.2009

Books and whatnot

I just wrote this on facebook:
"um if that is Nietzche in German then I'm excited"

Another daily dorkiness reminder, coming to you from Clara B.

In other news, my dad decided to make friends with a homeless woman today, and I told her about the intricate boy issues in my life.

Then I began to read Boom by Tom Brokaw and I am a fan, eighty pages in.
The great thing about that is that I'm reading it for a history project, but I also really enjoy it.
I've been in a big book-reading mood lately. I'm currently in the middle of On The Road, but when I was at the train station in Philadelphia I realized I'd left it at home and bought The Dharma Bums (also by Kerouac, which I'd been told to read after On The Road but got impatient) and Lolita (which I didn't want to read on a train, but wanted to read).
So I have a lot of books now and I'm excited about it.

That last sentence was ANOTHER dorkiness reminder.
Yikes.

Whatever, I love it.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: