5.04.2009

Just got here

So that was a long drive.

I made it three hours longer by accident. I left my purse at a Starbucks in Stafford County and realized it an hour later. Someone stole my credit card within like ten minutes and tried to spend $200 at Wawa.
Things that could possibly cost $200 at Wawa, according to Daphna:
  • 50 pints of Ben and Jerry's ice cream
  • Handcuffs and whipped cream
Everything else was still inside, so that's good. I wouldn't want to lose my camera after the pretty awesome footage I got last night.

David's nephews are both funny and obscene. I think it's always funny when nephews (or other children) who are four and six start saying obscene and inappropriate things to one another.

I am so tired.
Cryptic crosswords are way cooler than normal ones because it doesn't matter what random facts you know, it matters how mentally insane you are.

The sun has gone to bed and so must I.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: