5.27.2009

Last night

I fell asleep.
At like, six.
I thought I was taking a nap. Then I woke up at 8, got a blanket because I still thought I was napping, and went back to sleep. Then I woke up at midnight and thought "this is not a nap, this is sleep" and closed my eyes again.

It was great, except that I had wanted to write an essay. Or, rather, not wanted, perhaps, but felt compelled by absolute necessity.

Oh well. That's done now.

I think I'm exhausted by all of this planning for the future. I posted as my facebook status last night something along the lines of "to be confronted with a decision is to be tortured". It really is true, unfortunately. Torture is what I am enduring at this moment.

Still smiling though. At the beginning of the year in History we were told to set goals for ourselves and write them on our name cards. I'd forgotten mine, but we got the cards back yesterday. It was "Think positive".
SUCCESS!

I'm glad it wasn't something like "Don't be a slacker" or "Retain your sanity", because I would have failed pretty epicly.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: