5.22.2009

People are strange.

Chloe is looking for Charles. He's green and tall for his age and speaks ounces and milliliters. He's a water bottle. And he is afraid of the dark.

Cath just walked up to us with two paper cups. She was giggling.

People are strange.
Apologies for the lack of blogging yesterday. I wasn't even busy, I was just a little bit dead and thus couldn't bring myself to act alive.
Now I'm alive.

Yesterday my uncle came over before my grandfather's birthday dinner thing. It's really funny to see my mom play the sister role. It's also really funny to hear about their crazy adolescence. Those hypocrites.

I want to tell all my teachers, "Hey, my life is really up in the air right now, and I can't be bothered to write about Claudius or answer questions about Snell's law. No thank you. I am at school not for your sake, but to see my friends who I won't be seeing much in the near future. Understand that."

Then I would tell them, "Fuck bitches, get money"

Chloe's really distressed about Charles. John is jealous, since he's not the only man in her life.

Today we had to vote again on the Secretary Treasurer. I said, "I know Hu I'm voting for!" trying to make a pun, but Mr Y just looked at me like I was an idiot and said "That's good... because you're voting..."
He didn't get it, clearly.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: