5.11.2009

Watching TV...

I should be studying, or reading Boom, or going to bed, or something good.

Twice today I heard a voice and thought it might be a hallucination and then realized it was Lily. Which is way better than a hallucination.

Today I was sitting in the library after school, and Grace says "who here drives?" and I said "I do" and she said "Want to go to Chipotle?" and I said "No but I want to leave the school, let's go"
So we drove around, decided we wanted ice cream, and went to McDonalds. We got McFlurries. They were great.
We are two peas in a pod, and pageant sisters.

Then I tried to teach a kid how to add. It's hard to teach things that you've known so long they feel like second nature.
Today has been crazy.

The past week or so, I've needed a hug. Tom gave me a hug the other day. Tom is great. Claire is also great. I could list all of the people who have indulged my hugging-disposition, and call them all great, but listing them takes time and just know, you are great, hugging people.

Smile! It's Monday!

Love always,
Clara

No comments: