9.02.2009

B! PICK B!

Me: Okay, hypothetically, if I were to apply to x college, I'd have to write another essay. Mom which should I pick. A, B, or C? Oh, let me read them...
Mom: What? B! PICK B!
Me: Oh but B is terrible. 'What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given, and why?' I guess it could be okay if I had any advice...
Mom: Pick B!
Me: But no one's ever given me advice!
Mom: That is the advice! "Once, my mother told me to write this essay, and I think it was a very good choice." I could never go back to school. You have to be serious.
Me: I'm not!
Mom: And you might not get into school!

This is why I usually talk to my Dad about the college process. She is not helpful. Although she likes my essay.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

chloe said...

reminiscing... (sp?) ur dad once said take every opportunity (pretty much whether you like it or not) then we had a lengthy convo about introverts and extroverts...

p.s. that became my best advice
pps. i miss you!