9.07.2009

Notes on not-sleeping

More new music! Hooray!

Burn Your Life Down - Tegan and Sara
Nineteen - Tegan and Sara
Back in Your Head - Tegan and Sara
Gray or Blue - Jaymay
Blindfold - Tristan Prettyman
Piano Song - Meiko
Moodswings and Melodies - Sparky's Flaw
Be Here - Parachute
The Mess I Made - Parachute
Falling Hard - The Crystal Method (I basically find that name awesomely clever)
New Road - AM & Meiko
Under My Bed - Meiko

You may notice I have a bit of a singer/songwriter thing going on.
I'm in school right now. Got very little sleep last night. I was on facebook chat, and then i tried to go to bed but I couldn't, so I got back online and skyped with Daphna for a bit, and then it was suddenly three in the morning.
I've decided I shouldn't facebook chat before bed. It's not good for sleeping purposes. It's like, you have to be very alert to facebook chat, and I should be winding down instead, reading a book or drinking tea or something.
I'm such an old woman. I should have cats.
But I'd rather not be an insomniac, because it sucks the next morning.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: