9.10.2009

Watch out, world.

I am in a supremely bad mood.
And if you are a person who has ever EVER pissed me off, chances are my bad mood has something to do with you.
It's like, you know when you have a fight with someone, and you/they bring up every single annoying thing they/you have ever done, and it's completely irrational and counterproductive?
I'm having that fight with the universe.
Here is my thought process-
I was initially upset because Chili bit my hand (I'm the last in the family to experience this, and I had always supposed it was because he liked me best. Apparently I had just been lucky).
Then I was upset with Grace, because the whole reason Chili was in a bad mood was that she had been pulling burrs out of his fur (because they get stuck when he runs around in the bushes, and she feels this intense desire to pull them out which I do not understand) and she doesn't do it gently.
Then I was just upset with Grace in general, because she's not adjusting to Swiss life half as well as I am, and everyone seems so caught up about it, and it's all bullshit if you ask me. She wants to be homeschooled but there is no way that's happening. Also I am a person who would rather the attention be on me than her. I know my weaknesses.
So then I was angry with my parents for paying more attention to her and her stupid problems than to me and how good I am at adjusting and making friends and such (because, as you can tell, I am just so mentally stable). And then I was mad because none of them had realized I wasn't mentally stable, because they were too busy with the other one's problems, and no matter how you slice it, I'd been wronged.
And then it dissolved into "oh she was mean to me in eighth grade, this is all HER fault" random angry thoughts.

And then I blogged about it and felt pretty silly.
But still, I feel punching someone in the face right now, and it could be any random person, because chances are I could think of a reason to blame my bad mood on them.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: