9.23.2009

Worst mood in history

This is the first time such a bad mood has struck me at school. Every third song on my ipod makes me want to go hide in the girls bathroom and cry.
Fuck this shit.

Mr. L says that I probably won't be able to do anything about my stupid German class situation. Right now, I'm in both intro and B, both 12th grade classes. See, IB is retarded and they don't place people in classes by their ability, but by their grade level. 12 grade intro, which is the second year of intro, is too easy for me (because I am a language nerd). But 12th grade German B, which is the second year of B, is over my head. I'm not learning anything in either of these classes because neither of them are at the right level for me.
So I've decided where I really belong is 11th grade German B. That should be between the two, right?
Right.
Except the IB system doesn't like letting that happen. But I'm not doing this for the IB system, I'm doing this to learn German. So it shouldn't be relevant, but these bitches like arbitrary things, so I might have to fight someone, and then get my parents to call, because that is literally how things get done here.

I miss you all like crazy. Every single person who I wasn't even that close with, I'm thinking of the funny/interesting conversations we've had and missing it. Every time someone says "Wondebar" here, I think of Yar in math class and Mr. H and the insanity that was H block Precalc. And today I was listening to "Stand up" (that old Ludacris song) and started thinking about my middle school flirtations with Tristan at Ms. Simpson's.
This is really not okay. I want to go home. I know that's irrational, but right now I really just want to go with you guys to wherever in Virginia you're going.

I'm dying over here. I'm afraid I'm going to fall into the pit of apathy where everyone else is chilling.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: