9.27.2009

This weekend, in conversations

Daphna: I don't know what to do with my life
Me: Ich verstehe
Daphna: I love it when you give me advice in languages I don't understand.

We're skyping it up, yo.
Felt the need to share that little tidbit of our awesomeness.

Last night we tried to watch Yes Man, my parents and their friends and I. The projector didn't work, but we listened to the first few minutes.
Yes-Man Movie: I am gone-orrhea
Mrs M: Hah! I like that! That's going to be my new phrase!
Mr M: No it isn't.

My parents' friends are hilarious and intelligent people.

Mrs M: You don't know how many people I've told to pull their kids out of these terrible schools. They're all like, "Oh, we support our public schools." Well, why? Do you support public hospitals? Public toilets?? I know we're supposed to be democrats, but sheesh!

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

katie said...

i think i love your parents' friends too!