9.01.2009

MSN

That's what people do here. They're less facebook-oriented and more msn-chatty. It reminds me of 8th grade when we were all on AIM all the time.

I remember some of the most exciting/terrifying moments of my young life were over AIM, on my old laptop. We had some good times, old-laptop and I. I had him (it was a him, although he had no name) during my list-making phase, in which I would make lists and plans and outlines of every little thing.
It was also the very beginning of my very elementary video-making.

Now I'm also skype-messaging my calculus teacher. Just try to tell me that's not super cool.
I feel so ridiculously plugged in right now. My fingers are like, flying all over the keyboard between three different instant messages and this. I'm tempted to start using ridiculous chat abbreviations here. Like, 'idk yeh im just chillin. hahaha'

My god, I'm losing respect for myself. I'm okay with it when I abbrive in real life, because I figure that's for efficiency's sake on both ends of the conversation. But sometimes this chatspeak nonsense is completely unintelligible.
And those damn kids better get off my lawn.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: