9.27.2009

Flea Market!

Flea markets are really fun, and they have really good food.
I bought a polaroid camera for five francs. That does not happen in america. Finding film for it (besides the one cartridge that I got for free) will be another story, but still. I am excited.
Also, new sunglasses, a pearl necklace, (both for ten francs), and a birthday present.

More music as well:
Dancing Choose - TV On the Radio
Run This Town - Jay-Z
Blame It On the Girls - MIKA
Look Up - Stars
The Night Starts Here - Stars
Let's Get Out of This Country - Camera Obscura
French Navy - Camera Obscura

Camera Obscura just reminds me of France. Or francophone Switzerland (which is just like going to france, to be honest, sunflowers and all)
I really want to learn french. We were in the french bit of Switzerland for this flea market (although everyone spoke either English or German anyways, except this one woman who spoke only French and Italian. We communicated with hand motions). I felt completely incompetent. I hate that feeling.
And hearing everyone around me speak French made me want to learn even more. It's such a pretty language.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Daphna said...

le francais > l'allemand.
désolé ma chérie.
je t'adore <5