9.13.2009

You know you're in a weird mood...

... when you get the sudden inspiration to write a song about your ceiling fan, because it has begun to make weird noises

Hey there ceiling fan
What's it like up on the ceiling
You're about twelve feet away but oh
Right now your blades are spinning
Yes they do
My room is cold because of you
I swear it's true
Hey there ceiling fan
What's that noise that you are making?
I cant see if anything is wrong
but surely you're not breaking?
That's okay
The winter's coming anyway
So it's okay...
I-I won't need you anymore,
I won't need you anymore
I-I won't need you anymore,
I won't need you anymore,
Need you anymore

Sometimes you have to give into temptation and steal the musical creativity of the Plain White Ts and just sing to your ceiling fan.
In other news, I decided today that I should probably get my head checked.

Love always,
Clara

P.S. I'm tagging this 'i am a dork', but I don't think that even begins to cover it.

No comments: