2.27.2010

apologies for my absence yesterday

Yesterday was supposed to be a ski day but it was cancelled due to high winds, so we had school. School was also windy. There was an epic rainstorm during German (right before lunch) and I was afraid I'd have to walk to lunch in the rain, but it stopped.
Very considerate of the rainclouds to wait until I'd gotten my lunch to open the skies again.
I went home, changed, and went out again, first to the marine house, then to Worb where some people were hanging out. It was a good time.

I'm so tired today though. And not really feeling very interesting.
I hate that feeling. Does anyone else ever get that? It's worse than feeling bored, it's feeling boring. It's the worst, and if you haven't felt it, you're not missing a thing.

I made friends with a cat yesterday.
It's getting warm in switzerland. I'm thrilled about it.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: