2.05.2010

this explains so much.

I'm talking to David. We're talking about Anaheim or something.
David
allstar game is in annahiem
(clearly i have given up spelling for this convo)
clara
oh who the hell knows how to spell anaheim?
David
we'll just pretend its for lent or something noble
true true
clara
wait i think it's antietem
or something
with random Ts in it
or is that something else?
David
clara, do i need to tell your mom to take away your crack pipe again?
aneheim does not have ts!
just looked it up
its anaheim
clara
damnnn
what am i thinking of then?
David
too much german if you ask me
clara
probs
reminds me of some civil war battle though
so lost in life
that is me
David
anteitem?
clara
not the same thing as anaheim?
totally thought it was an alternate pronunciation
I seriously had no idea that these were two different locations. I feel really silly.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: