2.05.2010

ski days: episode four

I thought the weather was bad last week. I was very wrong.
Today was sort of interesting though.
I got to stare into the abyss.

It snowed today, but more relevantly, it was foggy. I mean like, can-hardly-see-the-lift-chair-in-front-of-you foggy.
Skiing in that was exciting at best. You never knew when it was going to be steep or flat or packed snow or powder. And you couldn't go too slowly because you would lose the group. At one point, the people in front of me looked like ghosts. And all I could see was white-grey and some shadows in the distance, and I thought, "This is probably what death is like," because I'm morbid like that, and I was cold and sort of feeling like death anyway. I had a headache.

So that was interesting.

Me: I have never wanted to eat this badly in my life.
Natasha: Really?
Me: No, that's probably a lie.

Now I'm having about a thousand conversations on msn and facebook chat and whatever else, and it's getting complicated, so I'm going to go try to manage my social life.

Oh speaking of, I'm going to school to work on yearbook tomorrow!
The fact that this qualifies as "social life" is sort of sad, but I don't mind because I really like working on yearbook.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: