2.21.2010

talking to strangers

Procrastination to the max, yo.
I've been playing with Omegle.
Stranger
hi
me
you are beautiful
quit your job
run away with me
into the sunset
Stranger
first off
my job pays too much
im a guy so im not beautiful
im handsome and dashing
me
oh even better
Stranger
lol
me
i'll just move in with you then, you dashing man with a high-paying job
marvelous.
That conversation got pretty weird pretty quickly after that point.
Stranger
a wild abra appeared!
me
did it?
damn it, all i've got is one of those damn pigeon things.
scratch!
Stranger
the wild abra used teleport
[Stranger has disconnected]
Pokemon nerdiness flashback. I used to love that game. I had it on my pink Gameboy Color. Good times.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Daphna said...

OH DEAR.
what in the world?