2.19.2010

i need to get out more.

I'm on a music thing.
I basically had another terrible physics-filled day.

New Theory - Washed Out
White Lines & Red Lights - Between the Trees
Save - The Rocket Summer
Compliment Each Other Like Colors - PlayRadioPlay!
Don't Quit! Not Quite! - HeyHiHello!
Fuck was I - Jenny Owen Youngs
Natural Disaster - Alexz Johnson
2 a.m. - Alexz Johnson
Your Eyes - Alexz Johnson

Yesterday was fun, once I got out of the house. Wolfman was a surprisingly entertaining movie. Chris, Thomas, Emily, Matt, and I went to see it, and the guys were all enthralled with the blood and such and I was freaking out over the Romantic themes and symbols ("oh my god! The candle! It's like the lamp! Illumination! Knowledge! This is where the revelations are going to happen!" "Okay. Do you think there's going to be an epic wolf-fight at the end?"). It was great.

The movie let out at like, 7, so we grabbed some food and met up with people. It's Fasnacht. Which is a weird swiss holiday in which adults dress up in costumes and marching bands hang out and play contemporary songs (such as ABBA medleys). It was crazy but awesome.

And today I stayed inside all day long and it sucked.
There's a lesson here.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: