2.03.2010

interview #1

I interviewed Percy tonight. It was enlightening. I plan to ask other people this question as well, just by the way. And this all took place over msn.
clara
oh hey can i interview you briefly?
Percy
Yea alright
Go ahead
clara
okay
this is for the blog btw
Percy
Alright
I like sex
Its nice:P
clara
hahaha okay
that's not the question though
Although it's an interesting point to note.
clara
what's been your most embarrassing/stupid moment?
Percy
Hmmm def yesterday when Tessa told me she has a lil crush on me
clara
okay yeah that was hilarious/awkward. ummm okay did that make you feel connected to the larger world?
(I guess that follow-up question fits better with other people's embarrassing moments)
but if you ahve any insights, feel free to share
Percy
No... actually not
Wait
Thats a lie
Now i know how it feels to be liked be tessa. Whne other guys told me they were traumatized i laughed at them. Yesterday was traumatizing for me as well
Haha
So there you have it. Percy likes sex, unless it's with Tessa, in which case the mere thought is traumatizing.
None of these revelations are especially surprising. But in our next installment, maybe we will find more nuggets of wisdom.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: