2.17.2010

the red light's really just a suggestion

Me: Mom, the light was red.
Mom: Only if you're going left.
Me: We're going left.
Mom: Well, we are now.

The only other way to go left was to turn straight into a building. I think mom has some trouble with traffic laws.

I'm going ice skating today! I'm so excited. I love ice skating. I'm not especially good at ice skating, but I like to do it, and that's what counts!

I wish I were in lower school again. My philosophy fits in so much better there.

Love always,
Clara

2 comments:

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia
thank you

Anonymous said...

I love your family. that is al.

PS who the F is the comment above mine? did not understand a word of it. And thats significant because there were not that many words