2.18.2010

ugh world exploding fail

Honestly, physics is going to kill me. This is a problem. I usually like physics.
But I just spent three hours doing the theoretically easiest lab on the planet (accelerations of things on ramps. Hooray for that).
I blame technology.

DID YOU KNOW:
  • Microsoft Excel doesn't let you change the x-axis of your graphs? You can change the "labels" but it doesn't change the values. Your y-values are ALWAYS EVENLY SPACED, EVEN WHEN THAT MAKES NO SENSE IN CONTEXT.
  • Microsoft Word doesn't like letting you shrink your charts a little, so they always take up a page and a half when it's wholly unnecessary?
  • I need to check my email more often?
  • I'M STRESSED OUT OF MY MIND RIGHT NOW?
I can feel the stress. Literally. It's in my neck. I need a massage. Right now. But no time for that. I need to do work!
But I've been working for three hours and I'm burned out and I just want to print this thing and we're out of paper anyways.

I'm seeing a movie with people tonight.
That'll be nice.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: