2.21.2010

nostalgia and internet radio

Ironically, this bout of nostalgia has come about because I'm noticing something remarkable. I've begun to feel the same way about ISBerne as I did about Potomac last year. I did not know that was possible and I'm still not sure whether it's allowed.

I miss you guys though.
So here's a flashback.


Mom and I had a hilarious conversation last night. I think she'd had a drink tonight, and she's like me in that one drink is quite enough.

Mom: [says something quite frank that I will not repeat]
Me: Okay, this is where the conversation gets too open. I'm going to bed.
Mom: Goodnight.... DON'T TWITTER THAT!

I've been sorely missing Pandora lately (which doesn't work outside the US) so I've spent the last few days exploring the world of online radio. I'd say my favorite right now is Jelli. It's cool because you can vote for the songs you want to play. But the experience would be better if more people used it. So... spread the word!
One thing though- If you're on a mac, there's a plugin you might have to download, which Safari doesn't tell you about. If it doesn't play, try using Firefox and it'll send you through the process. From there it's pretty straightforward.
Come vote for good music with me!

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

David Will said...

THE VIDEO DOESNT WORK!!!!

its kinda funny actually, aparently i am in violation of Warner Music Group. WTF RIGHT????!